A number of athletic teams are underway at Shauna May Seneca School which are a part of our Extracurricular activities. Students are encouraged to participate and join in on the fun! Over the year the school has had teams:
Shauna May Seneca Athletics will provide an opportunity for student-athletes to develop life skills that help them grow into positive and responsible citizens of their community. They will develop their individual athletic ability and teamwork while showing respect, responsibility, fairness, forgiveness, honesty and integrity.
- It is a privilege and not a right to participate on a Shauna May Seneca Athletic team.
- All student-athletes must be prepared to make a serious commitment to the team and their teammates. This includes attendance at all practices, games and other team functions.
- Regular classroom attendance and appropriate behavior both inside and outside of the classroom is a priority.
- All student-athletes will demonstrate a positive attitude and willingness to cooperate with all coaching and teaching staff, students, opponents, officials and teammates.
- Be proud to be a Eagle!
- Uniforms, equipment and facilities must be treated with care and respect.
- All student-athletes will follow both the Edmonton Public Schools and Shauna May Seneca Codes of Conduct as outlined in the student handbook
Student-athletes must accept the responsibility to work closely with each teacher to allow the achievement of personal potential. All athletes will behave in accordance with school and district expectations. All competitions must be conducted with a high standard of courtesy, fair play, and sportsmanship.